Unit 4 What time do you go to school Section B
1. She watches TV for h______ an hour every evening.
2. I get up at a q______ past six.
3. It’s good for you to take a w______ after dinner.
4. I usually do my h______ after dinner.
5. The students c______ their blackboard（黑板）after every class.
1. The old woman can’t run ______ (quick).
2. There are______ (lot) of students in this school.
3. The oranges taste very ______ (well).
4. Does Mrs. Green have a happy ______ (life)?
5. My mother ______ (clean) the table every day.
1. Either you or he ______ homework here.
C. to do
2. The fruit ______.
A. taste well
B. sound well
C. tastes good
D. sounds good
3. She eats lots of vegetables for lunch.
C. lot of
D. a lots of
4. To go to bed early is a/an______.
A. health habit
B. unhealth habit
C. healthy habit
D. unhealthy habit
5. She doesn’t go to school in the evening, ______.
1. Cindy does her homework on the computer. (改為否定句)
Cindy ______ ______ her homework on the computer.
2. The ice-cream tastes good. (對畫線部分提問)
______ ______ the ice-cream taste?
3. She takes a walk after dinner. (對畫線部分提問)
______ ______ she take a walk?
4. He often goes to work at seven thirty. (改為同義句)
He often goes to work at ______ ______ seven.
5. Miss Sun gets to school at seven forty-five (改為同義句)
Miss Sun gets to school at ______ ______ ______ ______.
Many English people eat 1 meals(餐) a day. They have breakfast at any time from seven to nine in the 2 . They eat porridge(粥), eggs or bread(麪包) and drink tea 3 coffee for breakfast. Lunch comes at one 4 . Afternoon tea is from four to five in the afternoon and dinner is at 5 six. 6 they have soup(湯), then they have meat(肉) or fish and vegetables. 7 dinner, they eat some 8 things, like ice-cream, bananas, apples
- 1 -